Victoria-based early youth training and care issuer Early Childhood Management Services (ECMS) has launched its 2019 – 2020 Strategic Plan wherein the organization articulates its new vision, cause, values, and strategic goals. The Plan turned launched at ECMS’s Annual General Meeting, which turned into held in Melbourne towards the give up of May and is the first step in a broader initiative to position the enterprise for destiny.
At the heart of the brand new strategy is they’re imaginative and prescient for the destiny, outlined with the aid of the company as “ every toddler can comprehend their proper to a sturdy foundation for lifelong achievement.” The reason for ECMS’ paintings was stated as “to make each day remember by using offering great play-based gaining knowledge of in a secure and inclusive environment – ensuring that kids and families in our network thrive in lifestyles. Commenting at the release Kim Bertino, Chief Executive Officer, stated, “Our Board and Executive Team have undertaken great paintings over the past three hundred and sixty-five days to understand higher the distinction we can make for the 6500 youngsters having access to our offerings, for our body of workers and our zone at big.
Future path underpinned by way of values and strategic dreams
- In addition to the imaginative and prescient, and reason statements, the corporation has protected its core values as a part of the strategic plan specifically; Respect, Learning, development, Connectedness, Inclusiveness, Responsiveness, and Trust.
- These crucial features will underpin the material of the organization as they set approximately the process of remodeling the commercial enterprise using that specializes in four key strategic goals:
- A financially sustainable version of operation – ECMS may be a responsive and adaptive business enterprise, scalable to satisfy the destiny call.
- Connected communities and engaged stakeholders – ECMS will create positive stories and relationships, shaping coverage and practice.
- Engaged and empowered workforce – ECMS will acquire high performance through a supportive culture, professional improvement, and collaboration.
- Leading through exemplary exercise – ECMS will deliver exemplary academic exercise based on a philosophy of continuous improvement and a proof base.
- “These changes will permit us to be even extra practical in our paintings and additionally be a financially sustainable and scalable company into the destiny,” Ms. Bertino stated.
- “We are excited through the opportunity to increase the impact we’ve on nice results for youngsters, in particular at some point of the years of heightened mind improvement and among individuals who are experiencing vulnerability thru a generic get admission to the lens,” she stated.
- The subsequent steps for the company are to embark on the diverse tasks to permit the execution of the strategic plan, including but no longer constrained to a brand refresh and website redevelopment.
Higher education has seen increasing pressure on funding since the Gershon Report in 2004. This has been accelerated by the new, more market-focused environment created by the current government. Responding to the new funding environment has become a key priority for all higher education establishments, something highlighted in the recommendations of the 2011 Diamond Report. These recommendations state that the way forward is through the adoption of LEAN, increasing and improving collaborative arrangements, and putting the effective flow of information at the heart of transitional arrangements. This paper provides an overview of the key concepts that underpin the recommendations within the Diamond Report.