The internship gives an amazing possibility for pupils to recognize the process of components of foreign coverage and its implementation. The Ministry of External Affairs offers internships at some stage in the 12 months. The internship program provides a superb opportunity for scholars to understand the manner of a formula of foreign policy and its implementation by way of the Government of India.
Interns get to work under the supervision of the concerned Head of Division (HOD) or Head of Mission (HOM)/Head of Post (HOP). They can be required to behavior research, write reviews, analyze evolving developments, or perform any other undertaking entrusted to them via the HOD/HOM/HOP. Interns may be required to work from in the Ministry’s premises. Necessary logistical aid might be provided to interns considering the purposeful necessities. No monetary remuneration will be paid to the interns. Internship programme shall neither be an employment nor the guarantee of any employment with the Ministry.
1. Candidate must be in the final yr of an undergraduate path or possess a graduate diploma before the graduation of an internship. Preference can be given to candidates with extraordinary instructional music reports from institutions of reputation and credible tips from schools who have taught/guided them within the beyond and to analyze scholars.
2. An intern must not have attained the age of 30 years on the date of software.
3. Internship programme for MEA Headquarters is open to Indian residents best. Interested Indian citizens, OCI card holders, and overseas nationals might also practice for internships in Indian Missions and Posts overseas.
4. An intern can be required to paintings most effective on-web page (i.E. Within premises of Ministry/ Missions/Posts). An off-site internship isn’t always to be had at Headquarters/Missions/Posts.
About the Internship program:
The internship program at headquarters consists of attachment with one of the Divisions inside the Ministry. Also, the program shall include a briefing consultation with Administration Division on the shape and functioning of the Ministry. Certificates will be issued by way of the Administration Division based totally on the recommendation of the Head of Division.
The interns can also publish a report on completing their internship to the Head of Division/Mission/Post. The intern may put up their perspectives and remarks on the internship program to the worried Head of Division/Mission/Post.
The applicant will be knowledgeable about the begin of their internship upon choice. Once decided on, an internship will be for a period of one to 6 months. Extension, in tremendous instances, may be granted on a case-to-case foundation for the intern at MEA Headquarters handiest.
How to apply:
The packages can be sent to the workplace of the Joint Secretary (Administration) using registered/velocity post, at the following cope with:
- Joint Secretary (Administration)
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Room No.149 A, South Block
- New Delhi – 110011.
A boost copy of the software with attachments may be despatched through email to [email protected] and [email protected] A query can be addressed to Applications duly filled in and complete in all recognize with required documents have to reach as a minimum four months before the internship graduation.
Check to list: